Posted on December 5, 2013 by live2support
Evaluating the customers’ expectation and business scaling, where email is an acceptable form of communication, the live customer chat support is more desirable. Lengthy delays in email response or no response on telephone conversations can make a client to step back and look out for other options. Today’s consumer prefers to interact while traveling, commuting, during meetings or waiting in a mall or in a traffic jam. The clients prefer to chat rather than call or speak. In this need of time and decision Live2Support gives answers to their queries on the spot in real time, it increases the customer’s satisfaction level to close up the deal or purchase in your favor.
By seeing a live chat widget on your website the client feels reassured that they will have an easy access to a live person, it gives a human touch. Many sales are lost due to lack of support or information but by installing Live2Support chat solution with your website you can assist them by giving them details about the company and the products. By using Push button you can make your specific web page available to your clients and visitors. It allows you to step beyond your static webpage to create a positive impact on your website visitors in order to cultivate leads and increase business scale.
Clients or visitors who get a quick reply stays longer, buy more products and show interests in business proposals. Live2Support, one of the best live chat providers lets you evaluate your real time customers by learning their referring URL, IP address, geographic location, the entrance points, and the previous sites they have visited to understand their needs and expectations. This live help software Unicode system makes global communications fast, easy and error free. The system supports all special characters including right to left direction languages so that the system messages and graphic elements are all translated to the appropriate website language.
What makes Live2Support outshine other customer support software is its money saving and time saving features. By installing the communication software you eliminate the need to maintain an expensive toll free customer support number. Few man power is needed as pre written or canned messages respond to frequently or repeatedly asked questions. One operator can chat with multiple clients, connect to others online or redirect calls to others in the organization at the same time. Now a day customer chat support service has grown into an advance sale and support tool, by not using them you may miss out on valuable sales and opportunities.
Filed under: Live Chat Software, Live Support Software | Tagged: Live Chat, live support | Leave a Comment »
Posted on September 10, 2013 by live2support
Newbie’s wants to know about Right SEO optimization tips and are spending their time in searching these tips. So, in this article, it is discussed about the tips for SEO to be done or implemented by the webmasters or the web owners to attain higher ranking in search engines. It is a difficult task to get targeted traffic for a newbie blogger. But implementing SEO techniques is not hard at all. You just have to learn the skills and apply few strategies to each and every post on your blog to increase the chances of getting lots of organic visitors.
Most of the bloggers have heard that they have to write for users, it’s true but at the same time it is important to make it search engine friendly. If you want to convert the readers into your customers and gain profit then it is necessary to optimize your blog for better SERP ranking.
The SEO tips mentioned below will let you see the amazing results once implemented.
- Target long tail keywords: You should target long tail keywords, to make your content more search engine friendly as well as user friendly. This is because long tail keywords have low competition and therefore it is easy to get good ranking. Do a research for your keyword and make sure that the keyword has good number of searches per month. In this way you will be able to attain organic traffic for long term.
- Placement of keywords: In order to let the search engine robots know about the keyword you are targeting, it is important to place those keywords correctly. Here are some of the places where you must include your targeted keywords:
* The title of the page
* Meta description( the text snippet below your listing)
- All these would help the search engines know about your keywords and will make it more search engine friendly.
- Write unique and quality content: Besides the perfect keyword placement, you need to write the unique and quality content. If you are trying to sell the same product that other bloggers are selling, then you must write outstanding content. The search engines like unique content that is helpful for the audience and has its own real value.
- Promotion on Social Media: In the today’s world of SEO, without promoting your business on social media, you can’t expect the good ranking for your blog. It is now considered to be one of the best ways to rank your blog better in less time. Social networking sites like Facebook, Google+ and Twitter are some of the most commonly used sites by people now a days. Besides this there are many other social networking sites like Pinterest, StumbleUpon and delicious which you should not miss. But you have to make sure that you are not spamming on these sites. Moreover, you must choose two or three social networking sites on which you think that you are getting more visitors and should concentrate and handle only those accounts perfectly. Try to engage and build strong relationships with your audience on social media sites.
- Optimize your images: Using images on your blog makes it attractive and appealing but make sure that you don’t use the images on your blog in excess and you must optimize the images you use in your blog. Here are some of the ways to optimize your images:
* Include the main keyword related to your image in ALT tag. This way search engines will be able to read your image.
* Give a descriptive file name to your blog as it will help you in better search engine ranking.
Conclusion: Besides this there are many other online marketing tips for attaining higher ranking in search engines but these are some of the basic tips which would prove to be beneficial for a newbie. A newbie must keep patience to see the results after implementing SEO techniques as it doesn’t shows frequent results.
Filed under: Uncategorized | Leave a Comment »